Identification of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is MIMARK DIAGNOSTICS S.L. (hereinafter “MIMARK”) and their identifying and contact details are reflected in the Legal notice on the website.
Use and purpose of the data obtained
The data that we request or can send us in the forms or in the emails of our website are for:
– Respond to queries and provide information required by the user.
The data we request is appropriate, relevant, and strictly necessary for the purposes specified above, and in no case is you obliged to provide them. You also assure us that all data provided is true, truthful, and relevant to the purpose for which we request it.
We inform you that your data will only be transferred in the cases legally established or for necessary reasons of the provision of the service.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent of the data subject. Sending these implies your express authorization to incorporate them into our corresponding treatments, provided that MIMARK deems it convenient for the management of the request you request.
The personal data provided will be kept:
– Inquiries and requests: the data will be retained until the end of the request or query made by the data subject.
– Sending informational communications of our services: until the data subject cancels the data.
The data collected is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). MIMARK guarantees the technical and organizational measures necessary for the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, in accordance with current legislation, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
International Data Transfer
We inform you that for reasons of service provision, your personal data may be communicated to third parties outside the European Economic Area.
Data subjects have the right to:
• Obtain confirmation as to whether the Controller is processing the personal data concerning them.
• Access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case only the Responsible will keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
• In certain circumstances, under the right of portability, data subjects will have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and transmit it to another controller.
The data subject may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation, and portability of his/her data by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Putting in the subject the reference “Data Protection” and accompanying the application a copy of the ID or equivalent identification document.
If you believe that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.